Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Glasses

Well, my holidays were busy (hence the lack of posts), and not always pleasantly so. There's been some changes in my life that are somewhat scary but also potential-laden.

But no serious, cryptic talk now. I want to start off the Bronze Arrow new year by showcasing some amazing sunglasses from Bohemian Bisoux Vintage. Take a look at these beauties:
I was fortunate enough to win a gift card to her shop, and immediately knew these were what I wanted to spend it on.

BB has been the sweetest, most professional seller I've had the privilege to buy from on Etsy. Recently I purchased this breathtaking 1920s goat fur capelet from her. So classy!
'
I feel like she has an amazing sale every other day, but her prices are also very fair on a daily basis. You should probably follow her on Etsy, though I'm hesitant to say so because I'd hate to miss out on all the good stuff for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment